Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My........update, if thats what you call it.

I’m am 105% NOT motivated to do this marathon in November. Have I started training…um, I am going to go with No. Well, I take that back, I did run a mile…..maybe a month ago. I really don’t know why but I just can not get the strength up to run. I am sure the 107 degree heat has SOMETHING to do with it, but geesh! I can’t even raise money this time. It is so hard to do it again. I thought it would be easy…but it’s not.

Anyway, I had not posted in a while so I thought I would give my pitiful update. Please don’t be discouraged by my lack of enthusiasm. I will run in that marathon in November.

Jason is trying to get me motivated…..and it might be working.

I will be sure that the next time I post…which will be sooner than 2 months, that I will have some progress to report!

No comments: