Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day

Labor Day was great!!! It was s o much fun! We went out to Lake Granbury, like we do every year and had a blast. Karen and Jason are the recent new owners of a jet ski, so we took it out and got to ride it and tube, and even ski a little.

BUT…here is the problem. I’m not old, I know that but I am definitely not as young as I used to be. I skied for the first time in maybe 5 years. I did pretty well if I do say so myself, BUT I was/am super sore after that. To make matters worse, after 4 or so hours out on the lake, we came home and ran 2 ½ miles only to find myself unable to move this morning. OUCH! BUT, we are running for Denver so we cant just give up because of a little pain…right? No Pain, No Gain!

Our fundraising page has been launched, and so far we are doing good! Already have raised 10% of our goal! Yea us!!! Everyone has been so great already and shown us so much love and so many kind words!

Thank you to all of you who have done so and who will do so in the future!

A Special thanks to my good friend and co-worker, Kristen for donating to us her BOB jogging stroller so we can take Denver along with us while we train!! Thanks Kristen!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shout Out Kristen!!
I'm super proud of you Katy!!!