Friday, August 31, 2007

The Release...

Here it is; Our Donation webpage!!!
OK, Ok, Ok...before you think, "Oh great, Katy and Jason are begging for money"
Take a look at it. It is for an awesome cause, and you are seriously going to make us "RUN" our butts off! (Pardon my language!)
Plus, how can you say no to a sweet, precious, innocent BABY?!?!
Honestly, I do hope that you all consider donating to help us raise money for neurofibromatosis. Please feel free to contact me at anytime with any questions you may have about this!
Thanks in advance for all you do!


http://www.active.com/donate/nfphoenix2008/WakinTexas

OH, and by the way, take the link and send it to EVERYONE you know! Post it on your blog or webpage!!! :-) Thanks!!!

~Katy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great cause!!! I will be making my donation very soon!!! Everyone should!!! Love you guys!