Tuesday, November 11, 2008

it's about that time again

The marathon is this week! YAY! I am so glad that it has come. I am ready for it, and ready for it to be over. I checked the weather today for Sunday and the low is 39 degrees...Lets hope it warms up a little by 7:30.
I am a little nervous. I know that I will be able to make it through, and I know that I don't have to do it in any certain time...so I dont know why Iam so nervous. I guess that it jsut normal. I know that it will be another amazing experience nad will be great to meet so many other people there as well.
We have met our goal, but we could still definitely use the donations. All donations are tax deductible, and for an awesome cause! I mean seriously...have you seen Denver?
Check back early next week and I will have a re-cap of the race with pictures!
and we're off...

OUR WEBSITE

No comments: