Monday, September 29, 2008

Before I Go.

Denver and I will be leaving for Canada tomorrow (10/30) for Jason’s brothers wedding!! (CONGRATS GUYS!)
I just wanted to post an update for you all before I go. The training is definitely picking up. I am more motivated and as the day gets closer, I am more excited to do it! Jason and Denver are great motivators!
I think Jason Chandler, Karen’s husband might be running with me! This is very exciting news and will make it more fun, and probably make it pass by a little quicker.
The fundraising is picking up a little, but I am only 50% of the way there…so PLEEEEAAASE consider donating, even if it is just a little bit. EVER BIT COUNTS!
Also, when I return from my trip, I will be starting my Pamper Chef fundraising party. It will start on October 8th and go through the 22nd. There will not be a party, so you will either be able to place your order online or through me. Up to 15% of proceeds will go directly to The Children’s Tumor Foundation! AND you get Pampered Chef stuff!!!! What else could be better????
Check back on the 8th for the website!!
Well, I will definitely post when I return. I hope you all have a great week!!

No comments: