Wednesday, September 19, 2007

There's been a change...

I am now devoting this blog "The Road to Phoenix" to update solely on marathon talk. I have been advised that is the smartest move I could make. For those of you interested in our training for the marathon in January, plese stick around...for those who want to know whats going on, and hear me talk about pointless.....stuff, visit my new blog at:
www.kwakin.blogspot.com ENJOY!

As for anupdate on the training, we are still working hard. I have been stuck at 3 miles for some time now. I am having troubles getting over that hunp. I have pushed myself several times to runmore, and I have gotten up to 4 miles so far...but still have a long way to go to get up to the 26.2 miles.
I will keep it going! We got the new jogging BOB stroller out this week and it is SWEET! YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...just get over that 3 mile slump and maybe you can run with a real life trackee... ;) That would be me if you were wondering