Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Change of Pace...

As you can see I have changed the name of my blog to "Road to Phoenix"
Although that will not be all I talk about here, I will kepp you all updated on the process as time gets closer!
Jason and I have started "pre" training tonight. It has been SO SO SO long since I have participated in any kind of exercise so it will definately be a rough start. We ran a little over a mile, and might I say...I am whipped....seriously. Jason of course runs weekly at his weekend job at Reata (valet) so it is up to me to keep up!
This whole thing will be a test of endurance, commitment and strenght but I can not wait for the final outcome. I told Jason tonight that I have never in my life had just a strong drive for anything. Denver is my focus and this is all for him!!! 143 days left to get my butt into gear! Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so hurry and get home from Htown!!! I miss my Katybear!

Anonymous said...

Dang! You make me laugh so hard it hurts!!! Ok--I'm off which equals a much needed sick day for you :) I will be coming over mucho this week. And this weekend...and party on Sunday :)

Avery said...

he den den whats up dog

Anonymous said...

hi den den whats up sky

Avery said...

he katy i want to come over and see den den:) and you need to talk to jess bc I want to do something for the wedding:)....